* Maintained a level of operations in accordance with the Pennsylvania Association of Chamber Professionals. This provides a benchmark for Chambers in Pennsylvania to measure their operational success.
* Named as one of the “25 Largest Chambers of Commerce in Southwestern Pennsylvania” by The Pittsburgh Business Times for the 10th year in a row, ranking #16 in 2015.
* Maintained the Chamber office at 143 East High Street. The first floor, handicapped accessible office, serves a multitude of clients each week from the membership base, the general public and other organizations and businesses doing business in Greene County.
* Hosted several Business After Hours, Grand Opening, Ribbon Cuttings and Open Houses at member locations throughout the area to provide an opportunity to promote that location along with providing an opportunity for networking.
* Hosted a “Lunch & Learn” seminars for members on Facebook Marketing for Business.
* Coordinated General Membership Networking Luncheons in February, May and October. Achieved a record number of attendees.
* Supported the Foundation Free Enterprise Education’s Pennsylvania Business Adventure week for high school students.
* Continued the “On-Line Open House” membership benefit which features virtual tours of member businesses. These “Open Houses” remain archived on the chamber website and it attached to the member’s listing.
* Provided an opportunity for Waynesburg University Interns and Waynesburg Central High School National Honor Society students to complete required community service hours by assisting with the organization of the Annual Christmas Parade, the presentation of the Distinguished Service Awards, Business Expo, Golf Outing, Administrative Professional Day Luncheon and regular office duties.
* Serves a membership of 346 members. Gained 32 new members in 2015.
* Continued the publishing of a monthly, full color newsletter which includes the publication of an online version found on our web site.
* Awarded the 25th annual Educational Scholarship, in the amount of $2,500, to Taylor Crowe of Waynesburg.
* Awarded the Individual Distinguished Service Award to Judge William Nalitz. Awarded the Posthumous Distinguished Service Award to Donald K. Lindsey. Presented the annual Organizational Distinguished Service Award to the Waynesburg Moose Lodge #461 & Family Center.
* Sponsored and organized the 5th grade Career Days at Waynesburg Central, Jefferson-Morgan, Springhill-Freeport, and Graysville Elementary Schools. 95% of presenters were Chamber members sharing their careers with the students.
* Organized the 9th Annual Greene County Business Expo and Networking Brunch at the PA Army National Guard Readiness Center.
* Hosted the Annual Golf Outing.
* Hosted the 3rd annual Membership Picnic. Treated members and their families to an afternoon of fun, food, games, prizes, and swimming.
* Organized and executed the Annual Downtown Waynesburg Christmas Parade.
* Hosted the “Annual Administrative Professional’s Day Luncheon” for members and their staff.
* Hosted the 8th annual “Halloween Spooktacular” Costume Contest in conjunction with Waynesburg Borough as a fun event for downtown merchants on Halloween.
* Participated in the “Downtown Dialog” series sponsored by Waynesburg Prosperous & Beautiful which discusses issues facing the downtown merchant base and searches for ways to make downtown and better place to live, work and shop.
* In cooperation with the Fayette Chamber of Commerce, co-sponsored the Annual Polar Bear Battle at Nemacolin Woodlands in February to foster networking between Chamber members in the two counties. Provided a day of comic relief and silliness for those who participated.
* Staff serves on the Waynesburg Borough Special Events Commission to assist with the planning and execution of the annual Rain Day Celebration in downtown Waynesburg
* Promotions Committee of Waynesburg Prosperous & Beautiful
* Greene County Tourist Promotion Agency – Director was the 2013 Board President
* Bowlby Library Board
* Waynesburg Borough’s Special Events Commission
CONTINUING PROJECTS AND ACTIVITIES
* Members Golf Outing and Luncheon
* Administrative Professionals Day Luncheon
* Educational Fund Scholarship to a Greene County Senior.
* Greene County Business Expo
* Member Banquet and Chinese Auction
* Membership Picnic
* Presentation of the Distinguished Service Awards
* Membership Drive
* Downtown Christmas Parade
* Waynesburg Central Elementary 5th Grade Career Day
* Greene County Day at Kennywood Park
* Membership Networking Events
* Monthly Newsletter Publication
* Monthly Web Site Updates
* Weekly Eblasts